To be considered for Vera French Housing an individual must:
• Have a diagnosis of persistent mental illness
• Complete the housing application (online, by appointment, or call to have one mailed to your address)
• Be willing and able to receive mental health services
• Go through the background check process
• Have a regular source of income
Important to Note:
• Some applicants wait days, months or years for housing.
• Once an application is approved, the individual will be entered into the database and called when an opening becomes available that fits their needs.
• When openings become available applicants who are being considered will be given an interview by Vera French Housing.
• Individuals who have successful interviews will be given a tour of the available unit
• Some of our housing is income based but not all units are based on income
• Vera French Housing is independent living with supportive services but also has staffed homes for those that need additional assistance
For additional information, contact Vera French Housing at 563-445-7977. Please submit your application via email – firstname.lastname@example.org