MST is an intensive family and community-based treatment program that addresses all environments that impact high risk youth – homes and families, schools and teachers, neighborhoods and friends.
- Travel to the youth and are on call 24/7
- Work intensively to empower parents and caregivers
- Work with caregivers to focus youth on school and gaining job skills
- Introduce youth to recreational activities as an alternative to hanging out with anti-social peers
Vera French operates the 1st MST Team in Iowa.
MST delivers superior clinical and financial results with community reduction in incarcerations, mental health services, and crime rates.
- Between the ages of 12 and 17
- Risk of residential placement or incarceration
- Involvement with the law or probation
- Substance abuse
- School truancy or difficulties in school
- Family conflict
- Aggressive behavior
Because of generous support from the Hubbell Waterman Foundation, Scott County Regional Authority, Regional Development Authority, and Genesis Philanthropy, Vera French was able to bring the MST treatment model to the Quad Cities.
To refer to our Vera French MST team, contact Joyce at (563) 949-1812 or email@example.com
More MST information and resources can be found at the links below:
Infographic Resources provided by MST: